Studies show that Stress is one of the biggest contributors why we are experiencing some discomfort coming from the back. If you are one of the people who are suffering from this painful there are some helpful tips and advice that you can use when the pain occurs again.
Basic Home Remedies:
- Heat Compress Therapy – this form of home remedy can help you get your muscles relax by using mild hot water and towel (soaking the towel onto the mild hot water), and then placing the towel at some part where the pain occurs. Place it until the heat disappear.
- Cold Compress Therapy – this form of home remedy can help you felt sudden numbness when you place the ice covered with the towel at the part where the pain is coming from. Place it every 20 minutes.
- Proper Posture – If you are seating properly there will be no tendency of getting pain from you back but make sure to stand up straight and make some stretching to help the muscles relax. Always keep it in mind that you need to have correct posture to prevent the muscles to get strain.
- Pain Reliever – if you really cannot tolerate the pain, you can take pain killers or anti-inflammatory drugs but as much as possible try not to rely on this medicine products because it’s just a way for you to escape from the pain for a short period of time. What will be the problem with this is that you will not be able to really find the right solution for you.
- Long Term Solutions – Acupuncture therapy and shiatsu massage are for long term solutions for those whose regularly experiencing back pain but this not only done for once because it is a regular session depending on what the therapist’s advice.
For you to get away from the pain, all that you need to remember is to have a healthy living, stay fit and eat only healthy foods that your body needs. These are only a few tips and guidelines that can surely help you but it still depends on you if you want to recover from suffering back pain or not.